Thursday, April 25, 2013

Glamorous Wedding Shoot

Get ready to see some mind blowing pictures.
 
Here's what all the talks been about :)
 
 
I loved the nose ring and had some fun poses for it, but it didn't work so well with this shoot.
Here's a shot of Rukhsana's posing with it on.
 
 
 I wanted to take some shots of the bride dmiring herself just like all us girls do after we get ready  :) 



Tip* You should alway get the same lip color that your makeup artist used to be able to touched your lips after dinner, or even as the night goes on lips color comes off.



& we were ready to shoot...
 

Oh wait... we still needed shoes... I LOVE taking pictures with shoes (is that weird?) I dont think so cause shoes are HOT~
I still needed to get some test shots so as Rukhsana put the final touch on her outfit, I got some of my test shots <3



Here's one of the same image in Black & White.
 
Come back soon to check out the full shoot & be ready to leave some feedback so I can improve my Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment